1. - bookskilltrees
2. - Help your friends
3. - (Intelligence is) Doing the right thing at the right time.
5. Work is not set you free, deficiency is the devil.
6. - AdPositions belong under the pavement
8. - Lean routine
9. - Make yourself useful.
10. Saying no, but meaning yes is forgivable/joy? Saying yes and meaning no is (something bad).
11. Or work.
13. - **Nature likes to hide itself
14. - Build small/test robots
15. - Tell them that you're leaving.
16. - How can you mend a broken man?
18. Over and over.
19. - Wean the teen away from the screen
20. - You always have a choice.
22. Who are we keeping up with ?
23. Remind us.
25. - We will no longer be brutalized by the dogma of work
26. Like anything we create, sponsor, support, we too are work in progress.
27. - **The Protestant work ethic (or the Puritan work ethic) is a concept in theology, sociology, economics and history which emphasizes that hard work and frugality are a result of a person's salvation in the Protestant faith, particularly in Calvinism, in contrast to the focus upon religious attendance, confession, and ceremonial sacrament in the Catholic tradition.
30. Over to you.
31. - ((and your...?)?)
32. If you want malkish notions of revivalism, again try somewhere else.
33. Limitation and excess aren't such strange bedfellows.
34. - You have no choice
35. Just play.
36. Just because it doesn't work now, doesn't mean it won't later.
37. Thank you very much old maps new satelites and dodgy internet signals.
38. - Run your agents then destroy them
39. The noun perfidy means "deceitfulness" or "treachery," so it's not just being mean, but deliberately betraying a trust. The Latin root of perfidy is made up of per, or "through," and fidem, or "faith." So in order for perfidy to happen, there has to have first been a sense of faith in place, which was then broken or betrayed.
41. - Hide antisubmarine
42. - Ad positions are all: on, in, to, by, for, with, at, of, from, as,
43. This is ongoing and continual reminder of the obvious and banal.
46. - Verbs and Nouns gets you downs
47. You can choose your own canvas.
49. - Crochet TRAGEDY. Crochet FELONY. Crochet NO!
50. - The Johnson-Forest Tendancy were idiots
52. - We own the vaults
53. If you want contradictory accounts of the past from inconsistent narrators. we might just be what you're looking for.
54. Just cause it's questioned doesn't mean it's worth talking about.
57. - (Intelligence is) Doing the right thing at the right time.
58. - The kitchen is a place of dissidence, not food.
63. - Fidgital before digital
64. - Be my valentine
65. - Pulp your magazine
66. - Clean your teen
68. We're not strictly analog.
71. - the illusory thrill of somehow owning the future ahead of time.
72. If you want retro, try somewhere else.
75. - Something about Tricksters and gifts
76. - Creative labour is slavery
79. - **Mean deviation from the mean
82. - **indicating agency: ``-er'' in ``worker'' is an agentive suffix.
83. - **the dissemination of self-organized knowledge can create a social framework containing infinite autonomous and self-reliant worlds.
85. - Waterproof your coat
87. - Never go between
88. - **ts with a friend who then told them to everyone he knows, his betrayal could be described as perfidy.
89. - NO! Jolene
90. We're looking for new building blocks to attach to the old ones.
91. - Asses before glasses
92. - Petty deviance is encouraged
94. - Work not worker: agencies will whither and die
95. - hobos > tramps > bums
97. Complacency and assumption are the wrecking yard for dissolved dreams and disappointment. Join the queue please. Not as much fun as you'd first imagine and not great company. Lets go inside or out.
98. - Do the wrong thing at the right time. (Infinite monkey cage Ep about robots, Jan 2016).
100. - Do the right thing at the wrong time.
101. - Fidget all.
102. The SickSickSoundS
103. - Clean your genes
104. - Create your agents then set them free
105. Just cause it's worth talking about, it doesn't mean we're not excited.
107. - Strike down
109. - Do not invent tools. There are too many tools.
110. - Work is not set you free, deficiency is the devil.
111. - AdPositions belong under concrete
114. Are we stage managing a new kind of disappointment and distrust just like everyone else pretends not to?
116. All communication is.
118. - Work not worker: agentives will whither and die
119. - Use vaseline
120. Leave it where Jesus through it.
122. - intensive labour is not for repetitive tasks
123. - Train your agents
124. We're looking for old relics to re ignite our passion for the lava flow of the new.
125. We're not strictly digital.
126. - Autonomy is not independence
127. - Change agencies whore
128. As people who remember what it was like a few minutes before the tidal wave called the internet crashed into our lives. We're not desperate to go back to before it struck but don't think there's any harm in reflecting what it was like. From time to time.
130. - Always projection screen
134. Rootin tootin car bootin Rudy Trouvé's lurid movies.
135. - A trained intelligence agent
136. - *An attitude means a style. A style means an attitude. [From the FREE CINEMA Manifesto, 1956]
138. Got any good jokes?
140. - Let's get fidgital!
141. - Kill robots.
142. - Leave creative/digital drudgery and become a vagrant/gentleman of the road
146. - Mean deviation from the scene
147. - Coffee is a crime
148. You might find us near the church of Debour, Drummond or Dre but we won't hang around any of them for long.
149. Our taste for hyperbole varies.
151. - Never tell the truth
152. Any bad ones?
153. It's better to blow up than sell out/fade away
154. - Agents are obsolete
158. We love the future.
160. - Digital Disobbedienti disobedients
162. - tumulteous disdainful succession is overdue
163. - go through life with grace and purpose
167. - We know
168. We're happy with uncertain direction. you never know what you might find along the way.
169. - Do the right thing at the wrong time.
170. - How can you mend a broken part?
171. - A citizen who gives his labor for money degrades himself to the rank of slaves. (Cicero, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refusal_of_work)
172. Carbootsalethriftstoreebaycharityshopleftoverhandmedown. Thanks very much.
173. - **Refusal of work means...I don’t want to go to work because I prefer to sleep. But this laziness is the source of intelligence, of technology, of progress.
178. - Small is beautiful
179. - owning the future ahead of time.
180. - Destroy the powerful robots
183. - Waterproof your moat
184. A bin is a wonderful place.
185. We have bad days.
186. - Run routines
187. - **The Johnson-Forest Tendency had studied working-class life and struggles within the US auto industry, publishing pamphlets such as "The American Worker" (1947), "Punching Out" (1952), and "Union Committeemen and Wildcat Strikes" (1955).
188. - Eat beans
191. We can't change the past, we can play with the leftovers.
193. - Perfidious icons will be destroyed
195. You can invite anyone to play with you anytime
197. Challenge us.
198. - Play and frugality will reach salvation
199. - Persistence of vision is not a weakness
200. Dad jokes are to be attended to on a case by case basis.
202. - Approved ways to make a living are... Situationist.
203. We (and i in particular) are regularly wrong, awkward and uncomfortable, sometimes all in tandem.
204. - « exoteric » and « esoteric » matters not.
205. At the present we're trying to mess with one to attend to the other and this is an unashamed and fluid notion that is continually in flux .
206. - Change agents are corporate whores
208. - **Unlike tramps, who worked only when they were forced to, and bums, who didn't work at all, hobos were workers who wandered
209. - **"stare insieme" (be together),
210. Borrowed copied recycled 'control and x' reused re appropriated relearnt newly forgotten, or underplayed is all par of the course
212. We're not a barometer. our abilities to predict cold fronts, cloud movements, wind patterns or next seasons new haircuts have been proved time and time again to be woeful substandard.
214. - https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/perfidy Good words here.
215. Sweden is boring
216. Re: the above it probably won't be us who said it but we won't be certain on that either.
217. Fun is at the heart of most of this.
218. - You do not need an agent
221. Just cause it's popular doesn't mean it can't be questioned
223. We're definitely not strict.
224. 'We told you so' are you going to say it first then or shall we?
225. - **no man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money
226. All mediums are good.
228. If it doesn't work for us, we won't keep it in plain sight unless it serves in an amazing secondary purpose beyond being a doorstop, paperweight or dust collector.
230. With this in mind, we quite like using tools of today to mess with obselete ideas and products that could do with a dusting down and have a play with.
231. Always in the kitchen at parties....
236. - Saying no, but meaning yes is forgivable/joy? Saying yes and meaning no is (something bad).
237. Ying and yang more like.
238. - EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING.
240. - Humour the Mujahideen
242. You can choose your own building blocks.
243. We love the past.
244. - Fuck Mary Magdelene
247. As is contradiction.
248. Old new broken recycled forgotten all welcome here.
251. - Use tangerines
253. - To own it, is to be responsible for it.
254. - Be a keen sheen
255. We're not wise or too old yet. We welcome your support and assistance anytime and willingly offer it to anybody who asks.
257. - Do the washing up
258. - Clean your jeans
259. Process isn't everything
260. - Paint the walls
261. - **As sure as work kills pleasure, pleasure kills work. If you are not resigned to dying of disgust, then you will be happy enough to rid your life of the odious need to work, to give orders (and obey them), to lose and to win, to keep up appearances, and to judge and be judged."
262. We're not responsible and sometimes not even responsive.
263. - Create an agency of change
264. Failure is fine with us.
266. - Agentive control
270. We're trying our best but that doesn't give us any rights or ownership over much more than our next fuck up.
273. We like hybrids, frankensteins, stencils and accapellas.
274. - Paul Graham is a cunt
275. So are highs and lows.
276. Who are we keeping you from ?
277. - Be a hard working cynic (original Greek meaning).
278. - Spend spend spend.
279. - It is better to starve than to be a creative director. Alternate choices are (list jobs from the situationists, lipstick history Greil Marcus book).
283. The repetition is strong in this one.
285. - Technology is the bane of intelligence.
286. We are human.
288. Who are you keeping us from ?
291. - Verve and agency will see you through
292. - Big is bold
296. We're not on a platform or beneath an umbrella.
297. - Punch out
298. - Under the pavement lies Ad positioning
300. - *Albert Einstein: “Of all the communities available to us there is not one I would want to devote myself to, except for the society of the true searchers, which has very few living members at any time.”
301. - Salvation shall be reached through Ludic frugality.
302. - Stories and play, feeling gay
303. - Something about purpose
304. - **Look for smart people and hard problems. Smart people tend to clump together, and if you can find such a clump, it's probably worthwhile to join it. But it's not straightforward to find these, because there is a lot of faking going on.
305. - Destroy the time machine
306. - Under the pavement: Adposition
307. Back to you.
308. - Drink caffeine
310. - Change agents are whores
314. - *Size is irrelevant. Perfection is not an aim. [From the FREE CINEMA Manifesto, 1956]
315. - Keep your bundle light
316. - Build robots.
318. - **Next Nature
319. - Do not suffer work in agentive